Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installation and Configuration of SSO. Is It Re ally As Simple As Veritas Says?

2001-05-10 22:09:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installation and Configuration of SSO. Is It Re ally As Simple As Veritas Says?
From: TerryGSpicuzza AT Eaton DOT com (Spicuzza, Terry G)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:09:02 -0400
I have installed and configured SSO in a HP-UX 10.20 and 11.00 environment.
It's a little different than a solaris environment, with the sg..conf,
sg.links, and fca(w).conf files from what I read.  The installation and
configuration went very smooth and straight forward.  We utilize the SSO
option for our tape SAN.  About 20 servers will see 24 9840 Fibre drives in
2 L700 STK robots.  Once you have the device paths, everything is pretty
easy to configure.

Terry