Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installation and Configuration of SSO. Is It Really As Simple As Veritas Says?

2001-05-10 14:51:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installation and Configuration of SSO. Is It Really As Simple As Veritas Says?
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:51:41 -0700
Environment:
Solaris 2.6, ATL P3000, configuring SSO on only 8 of 16 drives.  NBU 3.4,
current patches J0850645 & P0850697

I plan to install SSO and configure the SSO devices in our production
environment next week.  Veritas says it is very simple and straight forward,
but I want to hear from all of you who have actually gone through this
process.  Is it really as easy as Veritas says it is or are there any issues
I should be aware of?

Any comments about SSO will be appreciated.

Keilani Burrage
Operations Analyst
IT Operations
 voice *  (916) 463-6378 Desk
voice *  (916) 798-5081 Cell
e-mail *  keilani.burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com