Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.2 to 3.4 upgrade

2001-05-10 13:15:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.2 to 3.4 upgrade
From: dcaparas AT borland DOT com (Dennis Caparas)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:15:24 -0700
--------------31180A7CFFD3F120432371A9

Hello ,

I have an Ultra5 Master server with Solaris 2.6 and E250 Media server
with Sol. 2.6 .
It's running Netbackup 3.2 and I'm about to upgrade it to Netbackup 3.4
. I'm already prepared and ready to do it probably next week.
Does anyone of you guys have done it before and encounter any problems?
Can you give me some useful tips to do it successfully and avoid
problems.  I have lots of clients ( Solaris 2.5 to 8, NT 4 and Novell
machines ).

Thanks a lot for any information you can give me.

Regards,
--
Victor "Dennis" N. Caparas
Unix Systems Administrator

--------------31180A7CFFD3F120432371A9

begin:vcard
n:Caparas;Dennis
tel;fax:(831)431-4144
tel;work:(831)431-1467
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.borland.com
org:Inprise Corporation;IS
adr:;;100 Enterprise Way;Scotts Valley;CA;95066;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dcaparas AT inprise DOT com
title:Unix System Administrator
fn:Dennis Caparas
end:vcard

--------------31180A7CFFD3F120432371A9--