Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiring a client

2001-05-08 12:05:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiring a client
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SITS)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:05:10 -0400
Sandy,

What about including /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images/<backup server>
in NetBackup database backups, excluding the other backup clients.
Use regular backups for the other backup client databases.  To perform
a recovery, use bprecover to restore the server.  Then use regular
restore to bring back other backup client databases.

        Leo