Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM Tuning and NBU 3.4

2001-05-04 15:57:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM Tuning and NBU 3.4
From: Paul_Reese AT mortgage.ge DOT com (Reese, Paul E. (CAP, CMC))
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 15:57:58 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D4D4.8490C7D0

Has anyone messed around with tuning OTM in connection with NBU 3.4?  I was
looking for anything to be wary of when changing the OTM_Quiescent_Timeout
and the OTM_Quiescent_Wait parms. I have the OTM Tuning white paper, but it
doesn't tell you much other than what the field is for and the default
value.  I was thinking of pushing the OTM_Quiescent_Timeout value to 60
seconds and the OTM_Quiescent_Wait to 300 seconds.  Thoughts?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D4D4.8490C7D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.19">
<TITLE>OTM Tuning and NBU 3.4</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Has anyone messed around with tuning OTM in =
connection with NBU 3.4?&nbsp; I was looking for anything to be wary of =
when changing the OTM_Quiescent_Timeout and the OTM_Quiescent_Wait =
parms. I have the OTM Tuning white paper, but it doesn't tell you much =
other than what the field is for and the default value.&nbsp; I was =
thinking of pushing the OTM_Quiescent_Timeout value to 60 seconds and =
the OTM_Quiescent_Wait to 300 seconds.&nbsp; Thoughts?</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D4D4.8490C7D0--