Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Offsite options of vmchange

2001-05-04 12:50:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Offsite options of vmchange
From: AhrensJ AT psi DOT ca (Jason Ahrens [ahrensj AT psi DOT ca])
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 12:50:04 -0400
What is the effect of using the various 'offsite' options of vmchange
(offloc, offsent, offreturn)

I am looking at these and considering if they might help with recordkeeping
by making my scripts set these during duplication for offsite storage. The
VM admin guide doesn't seem to make any reference to these options except
that they exist, adn does not descript what use they may have.

If I were, for example, to set the OffReturn and Offloc values with
vmchange, what then happens when that date is reaches?

Thanks

Jason