Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems adding SUNWnetbp package-Upgrading from NBU 3.2 to NBU 3 .4

2001-05-03 16:37:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems adding SUNWnetbp package-Upgrading from NBU 3.2 to NBU 3 .4
From: Keilani.Burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com (Burrage, Keilani BGI SDC)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:37:51 -0700
I am in the process of upgrading our master server (E450-Solaris 2.6) from
NBU 3.2 to NBU 3.4.  The installation of the SUNWmmgr was successful,
however I receive the following error when the install script tries to
install SUNWnetbp:

VERITAS NetBackup
(sparc) 3.4,REV 00.06.23.16.03 Using </opt> as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
WARNING: no package objects found
pkgadd: ERROR: unable to process pkgmap
Installation of <SUNWnetbp> failed (internal error).
No changes were made to the system.

Has anyone encountered this error before?  Please help.

Keilani Burrage
Operations Analyst
IT Operations
 voice *  (916) 463-6378 Desk
voice *  (916) 798-5081 Cell
e-mail *  keilani.burrage AT barclaysglobal DOT com