Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SuperDLT?

2001-05-02 09:05:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SuperDLT?
From: dcaddell AT intersil DOT com (Caddell, Scott)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:05:37 -0400
I had the ATL support engineer in here yesterday and he told me that the 1st
generation SDLT's have been released.  They are not backwards compatible because
they do not have the read/write head necessary, but that the second generation
would.

Scott Caddell
Strategic Server Operations
Intersil Corporation