Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup jobs in a queued state

2001-04-30 11:49:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup jobs in a queued state
From: dmonjar AT orgtek DOT com (Daniel Monjar)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:49:03 -0400
This weekend I lost power to my computer room.  My new P1000 library
came up in an off-line state.  I've put it back on line and configured
it to come up that way by default.  But today any backup job I try to
run manually goes into a queued state.  Prior to my power problems a
manually submitted job functioned as normal.

I'm still in a learning mode with netbackup and the P1000 so I haven't
gotten around to configuring the catalog backups yet.  I noticed a
mumble in the logs about it not being confugured. Does that apply to
this problem?

--
Daniel Monjar (mailto:dmonjar AT orgtek DOT com)