Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Behvoural question

2001-04-19 07:58:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Behvoural question
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:58:37 -0400
Could you give us some hints on what to look for in the logs and what kind of
tuning that might be? I too have a UNIX environment and when I use the
procedures defined in the Troubleshooting Guide to resolve the 4x status codes,
everything comes up normal.

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

>>> "Marelas, Peter" <MarelP AT australia.stortek DOT com> 04/18/01 10:03PM >>>
We see these as well in Unix environments.

I would check the logs on the master/media servers at the time the error
occured (/usr/openv/netbackup/logs).

It may well be some network tuning is required to cater for more concurrent
clients.

Regards
Peter Marelas