Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 219

2001-04-17 11:23:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 219
From: olaf_behnke AT de.schindler DOT com (olaf_behnke AT de.schindler DOT com)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:23:41 +0200
Hi all,
one of our dlt-drives went down this morning. After removing the tape left
in drive manually I set the drive in up-state. But the following NetBackup
Jobs - scheduled an hour later - stopped with error 219 (required storage
unit is unavailable).
I know from the past that I have to wait some hours until NB Master Server
will get the info that drive is up again. Or I have to restart NB Master.
Today I restartet the master. But have anyone a better solution?
Environment: NB 3.1 on HPUX 10.20, Library HP4845A (same as a STK 98..).
Thanks and greetings
Olaf Behnke
Schindler Deutschland Holding GmbH