Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding tapes written to....

2001-04-17 08:59:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding tapes written to....
From: TWGIBBAR AT up DOT com (TWGIBBAR AT up DOT com)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:59:03 -0500
Will bpduplicate always write to either a tape with no data or append to a
tape that already has a duplicate copy?  I'm worried that I could be
sending tapes offsite that might be needed for restores.

Thanks,
Terry

fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] <fx AT veritas DOT com>@mailman.eng.auburn.edu on
04/16/2001 07:54:23 PM

Sent by:  veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu