Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiring an entire pool

2001-04-17 01:06:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiring an entire pool
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:06:42 +0200

 lots of different solution, here's mine, with awk instead of sed, just
because i prefer awk ;-)

 for i in `bpmedialist -l -p Data | awk '{ print $1 }'`; do bpexpdate -ev $i -d
0 ;
done

 (bash notation, C/R instead of ; for [k]sh).

 Amicalement,
             fx

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | A file that big?
François-Xavier Peretmere | It might be very useful.