Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Informix Agent

2001-04-14 02:46:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Informix Agent
From: vxback AT yahoo DOT com (van becker)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
I have Master server with NBU 3.4DC running on Ultra5
box with Solaris 8. Informix 9xx running on E250 w/
Solaris 7. E250 has NBU 3.4 client software and the
Informix Agent installed. When I attempted Informix db
backup using the scripts provided by NBU Informix
agent
I get error 6. When I looked at the bar_arc_log file,
it says INFORMIX_HOME is not defined. So I defined the
variable in profile file and in the script. It didn't
help. INFORMIX_HOME is still not defined.
I created the bp.conf file in INFORMIXDIR/informix.

Can someone help?
In addition, what patches do I need to install?
Currently, no NBU patches are installed on above Sun
boxes.

Thanks