Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mac data and NetBackup

2001-04-10 12:21:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mac data and NetBackup
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:21:50 -0700
Even though I was told that the namespace selection during target
configuration was for display purposes only?  Maybe that's not the
case....

And what about the other data in the volume?  This volume contains all
kinds of data; novell, windows, and mac.  Will selecting mac namespace
for this entire volume affect the other data as far as backups and
restores?

Thanks.

~JK

--