Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mac data and NetBackup

2001-04-09 19:37:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mac data and NetBackup
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:37:20 -0700
This may be an issue I admit, but I've been told before that the
namespace used when defining a Novell client is for db display only,
that the namespace associated with the Novell volume was actually the
one backed up with the data.  If what you're saying applies to me, what
is the namespace format of mac data?  Basically, what will it look like
when I try to browse the client for files to restore?

Thnaks.

~JK