Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #374 - 9 msgs

2001-04-03 17:44:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #374 - 9 msgs
From: Robert_Chae AT compuware DOT com (Chae, Robert)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:44:17 -0400
I'm not sure if this will be any help, but...
I can only think of 2 things.  Have you tried putting a sniffer behind one
of the nt boxes or tried hardcoding the network settings to use full duplex
100mb?

Also, are the Nt servers using raid arrays to stripe data.  I've noticed
that during a fresh rebuild, there are some nt boxes with older raid arrays
here that take quite considerably a bit longer to restore when trying to
rebuild and write parity information.

Robert Chae
Enterprise Storage Administrator
Compuware Corporation