Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unix Clients without a Unix Master

2001-03-30 18:22:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unix Clients without a Unix Master
From: bbakh AT veritas DOT com (Bob Bakh)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:22:17 -0800
Install server binaries on one of your UNIX boxes and use it to push out the
clients, or you will have to take the CD to each unix box and install it
from there, but patching will be a bear, since you'll have to unpack the
patch and move files into place.

The easiest way is to have one box with the server binaries act as a depot.

Bob