Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate in bpend_notify

2001-03-23 15:18:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate in bpend_notify
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:18:30 +0100

 i would have use backup_exit_notify.cmd, which is run on the master.
easyer to set up and track.

> I can't see what part ISN'T ok

 file name is case sensitive. log everything by putting an "echo on" on
the beginning of your script. one little know trick is that CMD supports
block command as with Unix shells, as in:

 ==============
 @Echo off
 (
   echo toto 1
   dir
   echo toto 2
  ) > d:\temp\foobar.txt
 ==============

 this could help tracking script output.

> (I am a Unix guy, not NT, if that matters)

 come to the dark side of the force, Luke ;-)

 ===================
 if %3 == Class_to_duplicate goto _do_dup
 goto _exit

 :_do_dup
 bpduplicate -foo

 :_exit

 fx

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | The Web site you seek
François-Xavier Peretmere | Cannot be located