Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] /etc/system settings

2001-03-20 15:08:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] /etc/system settings
From: pboyle AT esri DOT com (Patrick Boyle)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:08:42 -0800
In our configuration, auto-negotiation was a problem only with
Solaris 2.5x and 2.6.  There was a patch to resolve the issue,
but Sol 7 and 8 work great, out of the box.

Just my 2 cents.

-p

Patrick Boyle
ESRI Systems Administration
Voice:          [909] 793-2853  Ext. 1-1461
Numeric Pager:  [909] 777-2791