Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive

2001-03-06 16:46:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:46:54 -0800
That is correct, ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES can do the same as / and Cross Mount
Points, so long as allow multiple data streams is not turned on, it is all a
single data stream.

so let me try and put this in a matrix

Single Stream

ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES                no Allow Multiple Data Streams
/ + Cross Mount Points  Allow Multiple Data Streams doesn't matter

Multiple Streams
ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES                With Allow Multiple Data Streams.

Bob