Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate

2001-02-22 17:00:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate
From: clifford thurber cthurber AT concretemedia DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:00:42 -0500
Hello,
I started running a bpduplicate of my offsite pool. During this job I had
to kill it. When I again ran the bpduplicate command by hand it printed out
an INF messages stating it was skipping certain backup ids because it
already has 2 copies. Does this mean that Netbackup prserved the copies and
wrote these ones to tape before I killed the job? Will Netbackup simply
resume duplicating this pool from where it left off ?
Thanks
Cliff