Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jobs directoy

2001-02-22 14:39:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jobs directoy
From: Ravi Channavajhala ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:39:15 -0500 (EST)
You mean /usr/openv/netbackup/db/jobs?  For each job ID, you
see in the activity monitor, there appears a file with
<JOBID>, <JOBID>.f (contains the files needed to be backedup,
you set this list in class definition), <JOBID>.timestamp.t
contains the files that are backedup, the KB written etc.,

When a job completes, it as you know will be moved to done.
However, I think you might confusing the current/pending jobs
with a job that might have been finished.  HTH.

-ravi