Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 backup of client running Solaris 2.5.1

2001-02-20 20:59:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 backup of client running Solaris 2.5.1
From: Jeff Kennedy jkennedy AT amcc DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:59:18 -0800
Not a problem as long as you don't try to push out a new client install
to these machines.  I have a new install of 3.4 and some of my servers
still run 2.5.1.  We had to create a second master on a 2.5.1 machine
using 3.2, then push the client software to my 2.5.1 servers, then point
the clients to the correct master running 3.4.  I have no problems with
these machines.

~JK