Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 backup of client running Solaris 2.5.1

2001-02-20 13:42:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 3.4 backup of client running Solaris 2.5.1
From: James Laurie jlaurie AT csu DOT org
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:42:53 -0700
I recently received my copy of NBU 3.4 Datacenter (finally). I noticed
that Solaris 2.5.1 and older are not supported.
I'm currently using NBU 3.2 (with all my clients at 3.2) Some of my
clients are using Solaris 2.5.1 (because of legacy application
requirements). Does this mean that if I upgrade to NBU 3.4 that I will
be unable to backup these clients which are running Solaris 2.5.1?
Has anyone else encountered this? Would I be able to keep these clients
at 3.2 and backup that way or is the OS the issue?