Veritas-bu

Subject: [Veritas-bu] nt exclusion problem

2001-02-17 16:38:31
Subject: Subject: [Veritas-bu] nt exclusion problem
From: Ueli Schweizer Ueli.Schweizer AT US-Consult DOT ch
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:38:31 +0100
Hi

If you look in the registry you will find the value called exclude. Because
of a bug NBU enters a invalid value, if you are editing the exclude and
include lists from a NT administrator console. All you have to do is to
delete the space character after the colon in the line containing the class
or schedule name. I think this bug will be corrected with the next patch
(actually it was corrected in patch 559).

If you edit the exclude / include lists from the client GUI everything
should work properly.

Ueli Schweizer
US-Consult GmbH
Hinterburgstrasse 46
CH-6345 Neuheim

Tel: +41 41 755 3000
Fax: +41 41 755 3011
mailto:ueli.schweizer AT us-consult DOT ch
http://www.us-consult.ch

----- Original Message ----- > Message: 1