Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmupdate

2001-02-16 05:12:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmupdate
From: mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com mander47 AT sca.csc DOT com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:12:43 +0100
Hello Clifford

You could try vmupdate -help to get some of the comman line arguments and
arguments
Michael

clifford thurber <cthurber AT concretemedia DOT com> on 15-02-2001 19:26:04

To:   veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc:    (bcc: Michael G Andersen/SCA/CSC)

Hello,
vmupdate seems to be a fairly undocumented command. I cant find a man page
on it anywhere. I am looking to incorporate it into an eject tape script to
update the netbackup db afterwards. Does anyone have a doc on this or
perhaps can tell me what command line switches and arguments I need to feed
it? Thanks in advance.
Cliff