Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cli to clear load port on ATL P6000

2001-02-13 20:19:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cli to clear load port on ATL P6000
From: Jeff Kennedy jkennedy AT amcc DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:19:20 -0800
That pretty much says it all.....)

I'm looking to find the specific cli command to clear the load port on a
P6000 and do an inventory of library.  I have looked at bpadm as well as
tpreq, neither list how to deal with the load port (unless I've
forgotten how to read).  In fact, the only place I can find a reference
to clearing the loadport is on the java console, not even the motiff
tool has it for injecting (it is available to eject or inject known
volumes but not new ones).  Not even the Veritas installers had a clue
about this one although in fairness it wasn't Veritas that installed it
but a VAR.

I am running NBU 3.4 on Solaris7.

Thanks.
--