Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup using more than one tape drive.

2001-02-13 15:49:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup using more than one tape drive.
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:49:29 -0800
Also make sure that in the NetBackup Configuration for the Master that
Maximum Jobs per client is set to higher than 1, I like 99 because it has a
nice ring to it.

Then try setting Multiplexing to 1 and re-run the rman job.

If you want to use Multiple streams from a standard job, set the file list
to ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES and play with the bpstart and end notify scripts to
manage the number of streams you will create.

Bob