Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ATL P3000 Fibre Bridge

2001-02-12 11:28:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ATL P3000 Fibre Bridge
From: Buffington, Devon Devon_Buffington AT AIMFUNDS DOT COM
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:28:28 -0600
We have a P6000 that we are connected to using a QLogic (Ancor)SANbox 16 and
JNI cards. It was a definite pain in the rear to get the machine (Sun) to
see the machine. We did not use LUN-binding in the end, although we did try
it at first.
But now that it works, there are no problems with the connections or the
speed.
The one warning I will give you is this - close the back panel on the P3K!
It will reset the bridge device after a few minutes for some reason (heat?).
Devon