Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Logs

2001-02-08 10:53:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Logs
From: Rob Worman rob AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:53:04 -0600
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpgp is the command you want - it will copy files
between an NBU server and an NBU client.

(run from a master or media server)
bpgp from $CLIENT <absolute path on client> <absolute path on server>
bpgp to $CLIENT <absolute path on server> <absolute path on client>

Hi,
I am looking for a way to get the client logs to the master/media server via
NetBackup. I would like to try and use BPCD to do this if this is possible. The
scenario would be if I don't have access to the clients and I need to
troubleshoot an OTM error. The only way would be via the logs as far as I can
see. I also don't want to run a third party utility.
Thanks,

Brad Maltz
Solutions Engineer

Storability, Inc.