Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How2get robot control host for a robot?

2001-02-02 15:09:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How2get robot control host for a robot?
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT backupcentral DOT com
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:09:28 -0800
I thought of that, but I don't think it gives me what I need.  The third
field is the host that the storage unit is on, not the robotic control
host.  If you've got a library that is physically connected to multiple
servers, you'll get multiple entries for "robot host:"

MASTER-DUP 2 master 8 1 13 6 0 *NULL* 1 8 2000 *NULL*
MEDIASERVER-1 2 mediaserver 8 1 13 3 0 *NULL* 0 8 2000 *NULL*

Both of these lines are for robot 1, as indicated by field five.