Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpexpdate

2001-01-30 11:58:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpexpdate
From: Adeday adeday AT yahoo DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:58:37 -0800 (PST)
Ravi,

Thanks. Before I did the vmadd, I ran the
./available_media script and I see all my media and
the status is 'AVAILABLE' for A00000. Does that mean
it is ready for use? How come its not in the NB media
database then...is it because its empty?

Thank you so much

Daniel
--- Ravi Channavajhala <ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com>