Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SunOS4 support?

2001-01-29 11:58:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SunOS4 support?
From: RYAN ANDERSON RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:58:38 -0600
As strange as it may sound, I still backup a Sun SunOS4 box.  Is there
any way to back this up with NBU 3.4? I'm currently backing it up with
NBU 3.2, but my most current client for it is 3.1.1, and I want to
upgrade to 3.4.  What options are there? Is it supported to just use the
Auspex client since its basically SunOS4? I couldn't find it, but isn't
there some NBU directive to allow it to backup older clients also?

RCA
--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)