Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Informix backup aborting in the middle

2001-01-26 19:37:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Informix backup aborting in the middle
From: Gustavo Chaves gustavo AT cpqd.com DOT br
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:37:14 -0200

  David> Have you opened a call with veritas support yet?

Not yet.

  David> I seem to remember something similar with Informix 7.3 and it
  David> was an informix library (naturally I can't remember the
  David> library name) that needed updating.

I'm on a slow connection right now.  I'll try to investigate this on
the list archives and on Veritas's site until Monday.

  David> Can you successfully backup the databases independently of
  David> NBU using ONBAR?

I have never tried this.  The database is >100GB large and I don't
have the disk or direct tape for that.  I asked the database people
about some way to enable more verbose logs but they don't know if it's
possible.

Thank you.

Gustavo.