Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] List of Backed up files

2001-01-19 12:56:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] List of Backed up files
From: KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:56:21 -0800
There may be a command that I am not aware of that makes it easy to get this
information but if not you can get this information in
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/images/"client_name"/"num_partial_epoch_date_"/"clas
s_name_epoch_date_sched_type.f.

The file contains lots of good information including file names backed up.
It is an ascii file so it would be easy to write shell or perl scripts to
parse and mail information.