Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cleaning Tapes

2001-01-11 11:42:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cleaning Tapes
From: RYAN C. ANDERSON RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:42:18 -0600
One can make a home-brewed approach to finding out cleanings that are
left by lifting the cleaning data using this command (with DLTs):

vmquery -mt dlt_clean -b

In addition you can get the output of Device Mgmt --> Drives --> Drive
Cleaning... by using the command line 'tpclean'

Regards,

RCA

--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)