Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recommendation for filesystem layout of backup s erver.

2001-01-03 17:33:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recommendation for filesystem layout of backup s erver.
From: Doug Braden Doug.Braden AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:33:42 -0600
Steve,

Part of your 2nd question about where you might need more space than usual
should address the NetBackup Catalogs.  The NetBackup DataCenter 3.4 Sys
Admin Guide starts on page 162 with a section called "Determining Catalog
Space Requirements".  It goes on for 4 pages and has examples you can look
over.

That's one area I'd recommend taking a close look at.

Good luck,

Doug Braden
VERITAS Impact Team