Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup DB tapes

2001-01-02 13:09:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup DB tapes
From: Zufall, Ken KZufall AT officemax DOT com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:09:03 -0500
Kim,

I imagine you need to delete the media ID from Media Manager and NBU before
reusing it.  When you reinsert the media into the Media Manager database,
you can specify number of prior uses, expiration date, etc, as appropriate
to the method you use for media aging.

Ken Zufall
Technical Analyst
Phone: 216.471.3613
Pager: 440.303.1656
Fax: 216.491.4051

"It's not the most intellectual job, but I do have to know all the letters."
Vanna White