Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Administrative user access?

2000-12-28 11:35:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Administrative user access?
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:35:24 -0800
I come back to the NT Administrative client.

It slices it dices and does all you ask for and more.  Just set up the users
pc as a server in the bp.conf, restart the daemons or on NT sacrifice a
lamb, or is that add their PC to the server list and restart services.

The Administrative client can be found on any NetBackup Server CD, run the
server install and select Server install, you get 3 choices, Master, Media,
and Admin Client.

Have fun, and don't get any on you.

Bob