Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] no available media?

2000-12-22 17:27:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] no available media?
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:27:45 +0100

 space is not the only criteria involved when MM is looking
for a tape. pool, vg, stage of the media, retension are also
considered.start. check Sysadmin Guide, Appendix C, and the
paragraph "How NetBackup selects media..." for details.

 first thing to check would be the retention.

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | Yesterday it worked.
François-Xavier Peretmere | Today it is not working.