Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...

2000-12-22 05:46:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Errors 52 und 96 ...
From: Axel Kunze axel.kunze AT dab DOT com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:46:13 +0100
Hi everybody !

My setup with NBU 3.4, SUN E3500 and a STK 9740 with 6 DLT7000 is
now going live ... and gives me some errors ...
The first one is error 96, no media available, which can't be
true, because there are over 400 Tapes in my scratch pool, which
should be allocated ...
And the next one is the 52, which is caused by my Oracle hotbackup
scripts, which start up to 8 bpbackup processes, wait for completion,
an start the next bpbackup processes ...
I increased now the following in bp.conf on the server:

MEDIA_UNMOUNT_DELAY = 60
BPTM_QUERY_TIMEOUT = 3600

Any tips, hints ? Something I didn't realize yet ?

Regards and Happy X-Mas to everybody ...

Axel Kunze