Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris8 + NBU 3.4 + Oracle?

2000-12-21 11:22:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris8 + NBU 3.4 + Oracle?
From: RYAN C. ANDERSON RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:22:51 -0600
Whoa, speak of the devil.  As soon as I sent this post, Veritas emailed
me a NetBackup 3.4 support matrix in an Excel file.  This matrix lists
mosts Oracle releases from 7.3.4 and above as being supported on
Solaris8 with NBU 3.4 and its dated Dec 1st.  I'm attaching it here.
Enjoy.

> I put in a call to Veritas and am waiting for a response back.  However,
> I just want to know if any of you had heard about this, and thought this
> would be an item of interest for many of you.  I really need this
> configuration to work next year, and have no doubt its being worked on,
> I just need to know when it will work.

RCA
--
Ryan C. Anderson        |   United Defense L.P.
Unix Administrator      |   763.572.6684 (desk)