Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command Line Restore to alternate location

2000-12-20 19:58:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command Line Restore to alternate location
From: Keahey, Ricky L ricky.l.keahey AT intel DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:58:06 -0800
Ok, I am trying to set this up like the manual says to do and it am not
getting anywhere.  Here is what I am using, what am I doing wrong on this.
It is a simple restore of a database dump on an NT client to the same server
but different location.

bprestore -L c:\veritas\misc\restorelog.txt -R
E:\mssql7\backup\pbct_dump.bak D:\datecheck\backup\pbctdatecheck_dump.bak -C
orea2sql007 -D orea2sql007 -S orea3nbu001 -C BCT_NT_File
E:\mssql7\backup\pbct_dump.bak

Thanks,
Rick