Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Excluded file

2000-12-14 09:42:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Excluded file
From: Sixbury, Dan dsixbury AT saint-lukes DOT org
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:42:37 -0600
You can even put oradata as the only entry in the exclude_list file with NO
/ and NO *.  This will work amazingly well especially for an OFA compliant
setup.  Don't forget, that if you only exclude *.dbf, that it will also try
to back up the active control files and redo logs.

Dan Sixbury
Celeritas Technologies