Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 install

2000-12-12 16:04:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 install
From: Dale Kramer Dale_Kramer AT steris DOT com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:04:20 -0500
     Has anyone heard of this problem.  Upgraded from 3.2 to 3.4 on sun
     solaris 2.6 servers.  Ran a couple of test backups but then after
     upgrading a media server the backups stopped working.  It seems on the
     master under storage units the netbackup host for every storage unit
     is the master which does not have drives attached only the robot arms.
     It will not let us change the host to the proper media server through
     the java gui, x windows gui, command line and manaully edited the
     proper file. ( I forget the name ).  Veritas ahs been working on this
     for over a day and a half and we are getting ansy.  Any ideas out
     there.

     thanx,
     dale

     Dale Kramer