Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adding Robot and Tape Drive(s) from the command line

2000-12-08 17:24:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adding Robot and Tape Drive(s) from the command line
From: Buddy Lumpkin BLumpkin AT echarge DOT com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:24:39 -0800
Hello All,

I have very little experience with Netbackup, and have been tasked with
documenting the installation procedure for Datacenter 3.4. We have an ADIC
scalar 100 and the part that I want to know is, how do I configure this
library and it's tape drives from the command line only? Everyone here has
only used the GUI.

I have traditionally figured this kind of stuff out myself, but I am in
quite a hurry so if you could please help that would be awesome!!

If someone could just point me to the configuration
file/script/command/whatever I would be greatful. In legato it's jbconfig...

Regards,

--Buddy