Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ltid is not active

2000-12-04 10:45:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ltid is not active
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:45:16 -0500
Dale,

The question is, is your Master also a Slave?
If YES then YES you must be running ltid and the other
media server daemons on your master.  The other potential
problem is that you do not necessarily have to backup you
NB database using the master.  In fact that is the field you
fill in when configuring the NB database backup.  If you have
specified the master but your master does not have drives
then that is your problem.