Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpexpdate not working properly

2000-12-01 12:01:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpexpdate not working properly
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:01:36 -0800
The media manager GUI expiration date has nothing to do with image
expirations.  This is a date you set when creating the media entry saying
that I want the tape used for X months.

To check the new expiration set by bpexpdate check in bpmedialist in the
admincmd or available_media in the goodies directory

Bob