Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes Restore from a UNIX NBU 3.2 Master Patch 363

2000-11-30 14:06:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lotus Notes Restore from a UNIX NBU 3.2 Master Patch 363
From: Martin, Barbara BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:06:31 -0500
I have recently installed the Lotus Notes extension to back up a Lotus Notes
database on one of my NT clients.  I had to run bpenableLN and bounce the
master daemons to define the class.  Backup was successful.  Unfortunately,
I can't seem to find any way of restoring the database except from the NT
client.  When I attempt to restore from my SUN UNIX master server, the
option for a Lotus Notes class in not found in the GUI (Motif or Java).  Any
Ideas?

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM